Spain’s visa system gives immediate residency to the people from anywhere in the world prepared to invest more than 500,000 € in Spain.
What kind of visa or residence permit for the investor will be granted?
- An investor visa, if you are outside of Spain when the application is submitted.
- A residence permit, if you are currently in Spain when submitting the application.
With property, there are two main potential ways to make a return:
- Rent: You can earn an income by letting out property to tenants.
- Selling for a profit: After waiting for a while, you can sell it at a higher price.
- World's 20 best places to invest in property - Property - The Telegraph
- Spanish rental yields continue to recover
- Chinese investors increasingly eyeing Spanish property market
- ICEX Invest in Spain